Sunday, November 2, 2025

Welcome to my blog!

HELLO!
 I've been sick for about two weeks with some stupid cold that just won't let go. (ugh!). But here's the take away: This is probably as long as I have gone in YEARS without working on something creative every day and it occurs to me that creating, crafting,  and projects are a huge part of who I am.  I can't even imagine a life without it. What would I do?!! So I decided to start this blog to share some of my stuff and maybe give you something to do too.  So... WELCOME!

 
My go-to (these days)  is embroidery, and I promise you that for at least 3 solid years I have done some form of embroidery every single day. Some days (if I'm lucky) I can embroider 3-4 hours. Some days I'm lucky if I can embroider for 30 minutes, but my embroidery NEVER leaves my corner of the sofa.



Any time that I have a minute I can reach for it. And my magnifying lamp (which I LOVE!) just swings into place and I'm ready to go!
So that's the start of my blog today. Everyone at my house is up and moving around so I gotta make something  (for breakfast!). See you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*